Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 404 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.937 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,370 (R$ 7,417) in São Luís.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元75 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)