Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 597 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.197 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,708 (R$ 3,509) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)