Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 144 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.178 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 65% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,561 (R$ 8,113) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Liverpool costs £7 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neiva costs COL$1,600,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Islamabad costs ₨144 (about 3 hours ago)