Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 385 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.979 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,116 (R$ 7,133) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $2,745 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)