Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.622 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,540 (R$ 7,116) in São Carlos.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 8,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Aurangabad costs ₨547 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Moscow costs руб 156 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in San Diego, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)