Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.165 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,178 (R$ 9,592) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuenca costs $650 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Melbourne costs AU$649 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bahawalpur costs ₨283 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)