Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 319 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.995 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,298 (R$ 8,172) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)