Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.847 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,185 (R$ 9,303) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)