Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.294 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,847 (R$ 4,292) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)