Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 174 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.750 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,064 (R$ 9,750) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £170 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bursa costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)