Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 295 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.917 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,534 (R$ 8,105) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 25,000 Shilling (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (17 minutes ago)