Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 216 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.693 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,105 (R$ 8,333) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)