Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 321 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.750 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,726 (R$ 9,556) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)