Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.741 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,777 (R$ 8,487) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (about 1 hour ago)