Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 617 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.008 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,142 (R$ 8,539) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (about 1 hour ago)