Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 744 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14927 DKK / DOP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 32% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,627 (RD$ 71,196) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 73,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (34 minutes ago)