Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 810 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15114 DKK / DOP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 32% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,604 (RD$ 70,159) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)