Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 651 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.10554 DKK / DOP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,005 (RD$ 104,274) in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £160 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seville costs €550 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,000,000 (about 4 hours ago)