Cost of living comparison between Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 798 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14861 DKK / DOP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 33% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,515 (RD$ 84,211) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)