Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,377 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12967 DKK / DOP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,027 (RD$ 108,175) in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port of Spain costs 5.75 TT$ (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,935 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (43 minutes ago)