Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 894 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12519 DKK / DOP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,821 (RD$ 102,411) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$529 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)