Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.084 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,615 (R$ 4,135) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)