Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 180 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.158 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,637 (R$ 9,184) in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨136 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Siliguri costs ₨300 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $1.19 (about 3 hours ago)