Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 218 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.741 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,027 (R$ 8,633) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (about 1 hour ago)