Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12429 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,012 (Php80,556) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)