Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12290 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,680 (Php95,037) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 258 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 2 hours ago)