Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26010 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 65% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,509 (ARS $32,715) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (about 1 hour ago)