Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 260 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12681 DKK / DOP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,955 (RD$ 94,268) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 8,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Aurangabad costs ₨547 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Moscow costs руб 156 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in San Diego, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)