Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13289 DKK / DOP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 49% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,323 (RD$ 92,727) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (42 minutes ago)