Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 305 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12967 DKK / DOP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,444 (RD$ 111,394) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (about 2 hours ago)