Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14136 DKK / DOP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,431 (RD$ 95,013) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)