Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 306 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13085 DKK / DOP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,572 (RD$ 103,720) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)