Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 129 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.10574 DKK / DOP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,115 (RD$ 114,580) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Arequipa costs S/. 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yaroslavl' costs руб 1,429,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Singapore costs SGD $3.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Indore costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)