Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12245 DKK / DOP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 49% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,141 (RD$ 90,982) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (30 minutes ago)