Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.542 DKK / CUC *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 13% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr23,405 (3,578 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (about 1 hour ago)