Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.054 DKK / CUC *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 6% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,710 (2,511 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$706 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)