Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.060 DKK / CUC *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 15% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,373 (3,362 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)