Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.109 DKK / CUC *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 15% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,661 (3,055 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kigali costs 1,600 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)