Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.473 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 30% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,017 (€2,545) in Santiago de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Berlin costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.33 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 2 hours ago)