Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.439 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 31% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,650 (€1,163) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (30 minutes ago)