Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 262 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.451 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 31% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,181 (€2,037) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uzhhorod costs 10,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)