Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.440 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 31% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,922 (€1,737) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (41 minutes ago)