Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 554 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00212 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,616 (COL$5,009,107) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 170,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 250 ден (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murmansk costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)