Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00243 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,464 (COL$4,300,366) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)