Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 422 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00222 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,572 (COL$5,202,328) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 225TL (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)