Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 548 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00177 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 61% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,833 (COL$5,560,714) in Santiago de Cali.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mangalore costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tampico costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in São Carlos costs R$ 4.95 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨700 (about 4 hours ago)