Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,026 prices entered by 399 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00839 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,835 (CH$1,768,851) in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cartagena costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 30,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Nairobi costs Shilling440 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jaipur costs ₨236 (about 2 hours ago)