Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,750 prices entered by 294 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00987 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,944 (CH$1,412,633) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)