Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,173 prices entered by 278 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00967 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 30% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,546 (CH$1,814,954) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 19 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mobile, Alabama costs $129,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €443 (about 2 hours ago)