Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,404 prices entered by 333 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01012 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,300 (CH$1,314,509) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)