Cost of living in Santander, Spain vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 147 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.436 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,219 (€2,315) in Santander.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Liverpool costs £7 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neiva costs COL$1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Islamabad costs ₨144 (about 3 hours ago)