Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.440 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 29% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,166 (€1,501) in Santander.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (37 minutes ago)