Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.706 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 17% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,502 (Bs 21,955) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)