Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 72% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,814 (Bs 66,822,046) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 2 hours ago)