Cost of living comparison between Santa Teresa, Venezuela and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.680 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 18% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,850 (Bs 18,905) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)