Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.634 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 34% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,477 (Bs 22,836) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (43 minutes ago)