Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26013 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,382 (ARS $55,288) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 225TL (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)