Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17388 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,936 (ARS $74,396) in Santa Rosa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (25 minutes ago)