Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21931 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,466 (ARS $65,963) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £71 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,803 (about 3 hours ago)