Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43977 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 49% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,639 (ARS $21,919) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)