Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36602 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 50% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,050 (ARS $30,189) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 67₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,000 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perugia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)