Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00218 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,227 (COL$5,154,455) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Freetown costs 300,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)