Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00211 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,309 (COL$4,412,801) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $943 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (31 minutes ago)