Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.178 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 65% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,998 (R$ 6,786) in Santa Maria.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pisa costs €1,430 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Liverpool costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neiva costs COL$1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)