Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.995 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico (United States) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr16,114 ($2,303) in Santa Fe, New Mexico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)