Cost of living in Santa Fe, Argentina vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Santa Fe has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Fe.
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 392 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07114 DKK / ARS *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Fe (Argentina) is 74% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,148 (ARS $100,477) in Santa Fe.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 8,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$40,000 (about 2 hours ago)