Cost of living in Santa Cruz, Philippines compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11991 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is 17% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,570 (Php179,886) in Santa Cruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (42 minutes ago)