Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.004 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,619 (R$ 7,293) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 20 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$10,750 (about 1 hour ago)