Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 381 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.436 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,826 (€2,532) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (6 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 40元 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Monterrey costs Mex$ 546 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)