Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 433 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.472 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 29% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,545 (€2,482) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Limassol costs €460 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$33,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨70 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bangalore costs ₨150 (about 5 hours ago)