Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 382 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.452 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 30% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,268 (€2,451) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)