Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.996 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 35% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,233 ($b10,276) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)