Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 350 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.879 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,049 ($b14,843) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (44 minutes ago)