Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz, California, United States and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.829 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr22,813 ($3,341) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 15 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (about 2 hours ago)