Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.881 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr19,895 ($2,891) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)