Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 476 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.326 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,281 ($4,471) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (43 minutes ago)