Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.316 DKK / CUC *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr22,209 (3,516 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr22,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 344 лв (about 1 hour ago)