Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.582 DKK / CUC *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr26,685 (4,054 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)