Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.326 DKK / CUC *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr23,094 (3,651 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €254 (about 1 hour ago)