Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.256 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,403 (R$ 6,384) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €14 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)