Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 201 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.990 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,331 (R$ 8,710) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nicosia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Washington D.C. costs $399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beersheba costs 4.00 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)