Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 319 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.991 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,253 (R$ 9,166) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)