Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 425 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.311 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr26,753 ($4,239) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)