Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.404 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,489 ($4,292) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (23 minutes ago)