Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 233 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.103 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,813 ($4,721) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)