Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.894 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 63% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,157 (4,307TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (12 minutes ago)