Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.800 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 64% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,288 (5,160TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (about 1 hour ago)