Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus, Cuba vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 138 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.161 DKK / CUC *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus (Cuba) is 18% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,579 (3,178 CUC) in Sancti Spíritus.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jaipur costs ₨236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oporto costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Medellín costs COL$6,400 (about 3 hours ago)