Cost of living comparison between Sanandaj, Iran and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00022 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 49% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,630 (﷼ 44,317,912) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (43 minutes ago)