Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02402 DKK / YER
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,588 (440,858 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (26 minutes ago)