Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.439 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 20% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,959 (€2,011) in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)