Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 319 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.437 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 21% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,892 (€2,540) in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.60 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Gulbarga costs ₨1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $650 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £796 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhopal costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)