Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 217 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.524 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 20% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,493 (€2,325) in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)