Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 574 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.276 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 41% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,048 ($2,079) in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (11 minutes ago)