Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 422 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.446 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,687 ($2,434) in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)