Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.920 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 33% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,321 ($1,202) in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (44 minutes ago)