Cost of living in San Pedro Town, Belize, Belize vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.240 DKK / BZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Town, Belize (Belize) is 6% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr24,319 (BZ$7,505) in San Pedro Town, Belize to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 236 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £17,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (about 1 hour ago)