Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29790 DKK / HNL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,940 (L 33,367) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)