Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 198 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26732 DKK / HNL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,598 (L 39,647) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 99 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 3 hours ago)