Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 243 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35835 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,871 (Mex$ 41,499) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (41 minutes ago)