Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.35959 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,617 (Mex$ 40,650) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €21,800 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 150,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Blumenau costs R$ 6,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)