Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36411 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,576 (Mex$ 34,538) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)