Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17437 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 61% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,144 (ARS $58,177) in San Martin de los Andes.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,613 (about 1 hour ago)