Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 171 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31786 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,992 (Mex$ 31,436) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)