Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 392 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35517 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,147 (Mex$ 28,568) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gujranwala costs ₨200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quetta costs ₨2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)