Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 489 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.36077 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,433 (Mex$ 40,006) in San Luis Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $9 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 450 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Marrakech costs 33 Dirham (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $3.75 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vilnius costs €3.20 (36 minutes ago)