Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32240 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,462 (Mex$ 32,451) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)