Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 218 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32193 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,124 (Mex$ 34,553) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨450 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dublin costs €2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Indore costs ₨55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pune costs ₨206 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 2 hours ago)