Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 469 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.641 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr25,210 ($3,796) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (40 minutes ago)