Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41172 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 73% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,081 (ARS $17,199) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (31 minutes ago)