Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13996 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr13,483 (Php96,331) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 3 hours ago)