Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 82 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12016 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr23,487 (Php195,467) in San Juan, La Union.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)