Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13708 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr19,848 (Php144,798) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)