Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12805 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr27,690 (Php216,250) in San Juan, La Union.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £160 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seville costs €550 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,000,000 (about 4 hours ago)