Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12306 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 19% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,105 (Php171,504) in San Fernando, Pampanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)