Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13699 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,329 (Php126,499) in San Fernando, Pampanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)