Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12049 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,774 (Php172,415) in San Fernando, Pampanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM16 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)