Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12262 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr22,149 (Php180,637) in San Fernando, Pampanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)