Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union, Philippines vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12437 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union (Philippines) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,840 (Php111,277) in San Fernando, La Union.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.017 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)