Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union, Philippines vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12765 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union (Philippines) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,593 (Php129,991) in San Fernando, La Union.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$55 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,500,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 37,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (about 2 hours ago)