Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca, Argentina compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30369 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca (Argentina) is 11% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,251 (ARS $69,976) in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)