Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01030 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,919 (CH$1,059,870) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)